Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Whats inside my LAZADA's BOX OF JOY


Celebrating with LAZADA
(Happy and Grateful) 






Although it’s Lazada’s Birthday, I was the one who received a gift from them. It is called the Box of Joy.  The box was given to me Last April 30, 2018 and it costs 4,500.00 to be exact.


I was and still very happy receiving my first ever product box. 


Thank you very much Lazada.
 I wasn’t expecting a Big box like that. It’s box’s size is around 20inches in height, 12 inches wide and maybe 15 inches in length. The box was really very heavy (maybe 10kilos) and I was thankful it was delivered at my house address.  

When I opened the box the first Item I saw was a Scratch Map of the Philippines that looked really pretty and elegant in black and copper.



Underneath was a smaller box, 800ml Surf Fabric conditioner Cherry  Blossom, 2 pouch of 2,200grams of Surf Cherry Blossom, Breeze with rose gold perfume  Twin Pack  and 3 sachet of Sunlight Kalamansi 100 power.


Then the smaller box is the next. (I am really excited,, I am thinking that what’s inside are far more expensive)
And I was right.!!! What’s inside the smaller box are, products from Maybelline, L’Oreal, Simple, White Glo  and St’ Ives.






Products from Maybelline are Fit Me Matte+ pore less, Hyper Curl Mascara and the PowerMattes by color sensation.







Products from L’Oreal are  Micellar Water 3in1, Infallible Pro-Matte and #03 Ultra Light ash brown Hair Dye.




Products from Garnier are Light Complete Multi-action Brightening Eye Roll-On, Light complete White speed multi action Whitening Serum Cream and the Micellar Cleansing Water


Products from Simple are the Dual effect Eye Make-up Remover and the Micellar Cleansing Water.



St'Ives Body Wash

And Lastly was the White Glo Tooth Paste Charcoal Deep Stain Remover.

#lazada
#boxofjoy
#birthdayfestival
#free
#cod

No comments:

Featured Post

E-Portfolio

  Hi! I am DM Born in 1988 in the City of Manila, but raised and grew up in the province of Marinduque.  I have passed the Civil Service E...