Wednesday, January 24, 2018

kojic acid soap BEVi review


This soap is like a sister of kojisan.
they are both manufactured by the same company, BEVi.

Front face










 The box is not sealed. but its a good thing that the soap is sealed in a plastic pouch. I love it when a product is completely sealed.



This soap started with from 30 php, it doesn't have a box back then. then the price started to increase. Now you can buy this for 40 php





Important information can be seen easily at the back of the box.



Before I tried the kojiesan kojic soap, this is the first Kojic soap I used because its cheaper. way...way....cheaper. like 50% less than the kojiesan soap. When I first used this soap, it really made a big difference in my skin. But after a several months my skin looked and felt really dry, even if I apply lotion every here and then and even if i apply petroleum jelly. That's when I started to look for other whitening soap and found Silka papaya soap. I still use this this kojic soap only once a month.

I use this as my regular facial soap. It kills... or dry my pimples.

how about you? do you have an experience with a kojic product?



No comments:

Featured Post

E-Portfolio

  Hi! I am DM Born in 1988 in the City of Manila, but raised and grew up in the province of Marinduque.  I have passed the Civil Service E...