Tuesday, November 21, 2017

journey to fairer whiter and beautiful skin

                Whitening seems to be the priority of most people, specially the Pinays.(Filipino Girls/Women).

               When i was just in my teens,I didn't really mind my dark skin. I loved the sun, the park, the beach, the meadows and the streets. I grew up in a country, so i really did enjoyed my youth.    Others were conscious about me being black while other would say," hey its okay "Black is Beauty"" and yeah i did really agree on that. i would say "Balat lang yan, anung silbi nyan kung d ka nmn mag eenjoy sa buhay mo"(its only skin, what is it for if your not gonna enjoy your life) and my skin really turned darker even.

                 I did not regret any moment of my childhood that caused this color. I believed that there will come a time in my life where i would stop chasing the sun and start bleaching. And that time really did came. when i started to enter the adulthood life it seems that color seemed to matter allot.It seems that having lighter skin or fairer skin makes people confident. I don't have anything against black people. i am not a Racist either. its just that clean skin looks good. Remember. There are black skin who looks clean to.

               I am venturing different products, from brand to brand to organic plants, fruits and spices,technique like mask, bleaching and scrubbing and many more. so guys...

  join me in my journey to fairer whiter and beautiful skin


follow and share this for more..


if you want to read blogs and product reviews before trying them out, just COMMENT bellow. I will make video for every product review i would make.

No comments:

Featured Post

E-Portfolio

  Hi! I am DM Born in 1988 in the City of Manila, but raised and grew up in the province of Marinduque.  I have passed the Civil Service E...