Monday, December 4, 2017

Bellic Peal and Glow toner # Review





 This is a toner that does not only help cleanse our face from dust and other harmful elements that might have been seating on our face all day but also nourishes our skin. It has active ingredients that helps diminishes any dark spots, kojic extract, wild daisy extract, glycolic acid and salicylic acid. This ingredients work deep in our skin to fully nourish while cleansing the face.


                                                    About the Product  
Extracted from the blossoms of wild daisy flowers, Bellis Pernennis gently lightens, balances, and heals areas suffering from hyperpigmentation. This wild daisy extract decreases and blocks the formation of melanin while also reversing existing pigmentation issues.
Kojic acid repairs dark spots due to acne, age spots, freckles, sun-damaged skin, and other skin pigmentation while gradually lightening your complexion to show the radiant skin beneath.

Glycolic Acid penetrates the top layer of skin causing light and easy exfoliation showing your beautifully even tones skin.

Salicylic Acid loosens clogged pores and kills acne bacteria while causing light exfoliation for fresh feeling cleanse. from flawlessbeautyandskin.com



PACKAGING

The product is in a orange bostton plastic bottle, with a sliced oranges and daisy in the front of the bottle.
i cant see the product.






MAIN INGREDIENTS

    Niacinamide (Vitamin B3). Glycolic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), EDTA, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Ethyl Alcohol,idopropynyl Butylcarbamate (and) Phenoxyethanol,
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Bellis perenis (Daisy) Flower Extract, De-ionized water,plus Kojic Acid.




the expiration date can be found at the bottom of the bottle



also try skinmate sharl oil


SCENT


      The Product smells citrusy and relaxing. It feels it even stimulates my taste buds.




CONSISTENCY

      The product is not thick and it’s liquid watery form. There are no visible color, almost transparent.





no artificial colorant

WHERE TO BUY

      I bought mine at Puregold Delta. I think you can buy it at any supermarket and even drugstore.




PRICE
       It was 104.00php for 150 ml.


afordable




PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

      So far. At this moment, this is my favorite toner. I have tried many toners and this gives me the satisfying effect. It does not hurt my sense of smell when I apply it and there is no stinging feeling. I apply it with my bare hands and I gently pat it on my face to help my skin absorb it properly. I only use cotton pads with astringent or product that has to much alcohol in it and when I need to soak a part of my face with a product, like when I ‘am using Eskenol White to treat my pimples.


also try Mumuso 92% Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel



WILL I BUY AGAIN
definitely yes..
this is my regular Toner

I sometimes use it with Mumuso Collagen Toner 


SATISFACTORY RATE







thank you for reading and please follow for more real reviews.

 for more product review please feel free to comment  bellow.

No comments:

Featured Post

E-Portfolio

  Hi! I am DM Born in 1988 in the City of Manila, but raised and grew up in the province of Marinduque.  I have passed the Civil Service E...