Friday, January 26, 2018

#oppo f5

A new tool for blogging


I have been blogging for three months already and I managed to take photos and somehow edit my blogs using my old mobile phone, but having a mobile phone with very low specs is very frustrating. You can't even take good photos at nigh and it lags all the time.







I am really happy to have a new mobile phone. It has a very good specs and it really suits me. this  mobile phone would be a big help to me not only with blogging but also in photography.


If you are thinking of buying a new mobile phone, choose Home Credit.

Its easy as 1,2,3 and it is 0% interest





1.Go to the nearest Home Credit (I acquired mine through PC Express Fishermall)
2.Bring two valid I.D.'s 
3.and then pay the 30% initial payment.

This Item is payable within nine months.
The higher the down payment the lower the monthly dues.
Once approved, you will be able to get the item immediately. 


*take note that there will be additional payments like
  • insurance fee(service)
  • Origination fee



amount may vary depending on the model of mobile phone.


This is one great tool for blogging. how about you? what do you use?

No comments:

Featured Post

E-Portfolio

  Hi! I am DM Born in 1988 in the City of Manila, but raised and grew up in the province of Marinduque.  I have passed the Civil Service E...