Friday, January 19, 2018

New Years Resolution 101

 

Its not hard to make a New Years Resolution, you just have to put in mind what are the factors to consider.


Six things to keep in mind


  1. must be realistic
  2. something you love
  3. something you really want to do or not to do
  4. must be doable( feasible )
  5. within your jurisdiction
  6. something that would make you a better person after the year ends.



REALISTIC

              Resolution must be realistic. It must be a real thing to do, Not what you wish to do or dream to do. New Years resolution is not a wish list.

SOMETHING YOU LOVE

             I love to read and I can't seem to have time. Seeing this list would remind me that." oh. its time to read."

TO DO AND NOT TO DO

            I Would want to pray always. And I promised myself to refrain from shouting.

MUST BE DOABLE

           Same as the first aspect, it must be doable. The things that wont require you money, and too much effort. it must be things you should do, but it seems that you always forgot.

WITHIN YOUR JURISDICTION

          Don't make a resolution that requires other peoples effort or approval. It has to be yourself alone.

MAKES ME A BETTER PERSON

          No shouting, Be consistent are one of the example that would make me a better person. New Years resolution are supposed to make you better, but including personalty improvement is different.



Thank You for reading. Its not yet late to make your set of new years resolution.
I hope that this post helped you and inspire you.
God Bless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My new years resolution is to lose weight

Featured Post

E-Portfolio

  Hi! I am DM Born in 1988 in the City of Manila, but raised and grew up in the province of Marinduque.  I have passed the Civil Service E...