Thursday, January 18, 2018

about me


I am Diona DB. Sapunto and I am Full time employee. I am a public servant who loves Her Job.  I Took up BS Psychology at Far Eastern University Manila. I am 29 years old, a proud mother of three wonderful boys and a happy wife. I love to surf the net and learn many things and apply it. Blogging started when I searched for a specific recipe, and I can’t find it anywhere. Then I thought for myself, “Maybe I should start blogging about things I do, to help others like me, find helpful information in the net.” Then I started to plan and finally pursued it last October 2017.




I love to Write and try new things for more experience and information.
I would like to make a change for my life and I hope I could share it to others.

This blog site will be filled with honest and non biased information based on my experience. I hope you could be a part of it too.




Contact us @ this link

No comments:

Featured Post

E-Portfolio

  Hi! I am DM Born in 1988 in the City of Manila, but raised and grew up in the province of Marinduque.  I have passed the Civil Service E...