Sunday, August 12, 2018

is it true that FIT me by Maybelline is poreless and matte?






When I was in collage.. I joined a stage play and we were applied with a heavy make up.. that was the first time a foundation was applied to my face.. I didn't like how it felt.. its heavy and sticky.. I just didn't like how it felt.

This was my official first time, for I was the one who applied this product on my face.
I used it for 2 months on and of.. because my face is breaking out.. so  I used it for a week then rest and then use it again for another week..



This Product was given to me by LAZADA from their 6th Birthday box of Joy.
Price: the price vary from 300php upward.
Consistency: it is heavy and sticky
Scent: its a bit liqourish and like nail polish.
Appearance: its liquid but when you apply it, it instantly becomes powdery. 
when  I applied the product on my face
  • I really liked it because its powder finish and my face looked really nice and smooth..
  • I cant say that it has a full coverage, for I can still see some of my pimple scar.. 
  • It doesn't oxidize that fast, up until late noon.






what I liked about this product aside from it gives me a fresh look is that it is packaged in a glass container which i pleasurable to hold  because it gives an elegant look and feel.

I also re touch my foundation in the afternoon and there are no reaction on my face.

No comments:

Featured Post

E-Portfolio

  Hi! I am DM Born in 1988 in the City of Manila, but raised and grew up in the province of Marinduque.  I have passed the Civil Service E...