Tuesday, January 30, 2018

the best sanitary napkin.

 Deep Sleep 360

by Shuta


having my period is really problematic for me, specially during my third day. I change it every 4 hours just to assure that there will be no accidents on my pants. The fear of leakage is high. I hate it when it happens and I am in a public place.

One day while I was doing my grocery at the Fisher mall, I saw this product on sale. I was intrigued, so I bought it. When I went home and open the product, I was shocked. It was like a small baby diaper and that very day, the period problem was solved.
I only saw this product at the Supermarket of Fisher Mall.
I think its about 30-40 php for a pack of 4.


this is how it looks like


360 vs a regular pad



 its really big and it even has a protective sides, like what diapers have on the sides.

I use this at night and during my third day. the heaviest part of my period. 


I really liked this product and wanted to share it to others. Heavy period is really problematic.
Try this product and you will not regret it.

how about you? do you have a problematic period? what do you do? and what do you use?
share with us and be a part of change.










No comments:

Featured Post

E-Portfolio

  Hi! I am DM Born in 1988 in the City of Manila, but raised and grew up in the province of Marinduque.  I have passed the Civil Service E...